The updated and redesigned, mobi-friendly GO GEORGE website has gone live this week and offers an even better browsing experience of everything you need to know about the bus service.
At the click of a button, an expansive range of information is available to the passenger who needs details about routes and timetables, or for the novice bus user who needs to learn how to use the system.
Take your fingers for a walk and see:
- Route maps to download
- Timetables to download
- Passenger info such as fares and tickets and tips on how to use the system
- Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
- The latest GO GEORGE news
- GO GEORGE contact details
- Live weather updates
- Links to Facebook and Twitter with a window to the latest posts
For those with access to the internet, help with trip planning and other queries is a click away on our new website, but the GO GEORGE Call Centre (0800 044 044) is also operational from 06:00 till 21:00 daily.