GO GEORGE will revert back to the lockdown reduced service of covering morning and afternoon peak from Saturday 4 April. This follows after five days of increased service to accommodate Sassa beneficiaries travelling to town to draw their grant money.
The Minister of Transport’s latest directive adds one hour to the morning peak period. Our reduced service schedule from 4 April will be as follows:
05:00 – 10:00 | departing every 30 minutes
First buses will depart from 05:00, with last buses departing at 09:00 from departure points in Pacaltsdorp, Parkdene, Rosemoor and Blanco, and 09:30 from the CBD.
16:00 – 20:00 | departing every 30 minutes
First buses will depart from 16:00, with last buses departing at 19:00 from departure points in Pacaltsdorp, Parkdene, Rosemoor and Blanco, and 19:30 from the CBD.
- Route 1E Pacaltsdorp-CBD – two trips only
- Route 1C Protea-CBD – two trips only
- Route 60 Rosedale-CBD
The complete list of operational routes, departing every 30 minutes except where stated otherwise:
- 1A New Daw Park-CBD – departing from Protea
- 1B Harmony Park-CBD – departing from Protea
- 1E Pacaltsdorp-CBD – departing from Cantley stop, 05:00 and 05:40 only
- 1C Protea-CBD – departing from Protea, 06:20 and 07:15 only
- 60 Rosedale-CBD – departing from Eve stop
- 60A Syferfontein-Rosedale-CBD – hourly, departing from Battalion stop
- 2 Blanco-CBD – departing from Blanco triangle
- 7 CBD-Mall – departing from the Garden Route Mall
- 9-Industrial Loop – departing from the Transport Hub at 05:30
- 15 Parkdene-CBD – departing from Parkdene High stop
- 53 Rosemoor-CBD – departing from the Garden Route Mall
- Route 12 Pacaltsdorp-Mall – departing from the Garden Route Mall
- Route 16 Parkdene-Mall – departing from the Garden Route Mall